Renaltoolbox will recruit 15 research fellows to work at our partner institutions and complete a PhD. Most positions have now been filled and the projects will start in early 2019.
Currently, we are accepting applications for the following job positions (click on the title for a description):
- Development of dyes/tracers for analysis of renal function.
- Optimise and apply novel clearing-based technologies for the analysis of intact kidneys and other organs in order to evaluate the safety and efficacy of RMTs.
University of Heidelberg, Germany
How to apply:
- Make sure you meet the qualifying requirements.
- Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your cover letter should include the project you are applying for, an explanation of your choice of project and the contact information for at least 2 referees.
- Be in the first four years (full time equivalent) of your research career. This is measured from the date when you obtained a degree which formally entitles you to embark on a doctorate.
- Not yet have a doctoral degree.
- At the time of selection by the host organisation, have not resided or carried out your main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of the host organisation for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to their recruitment. Short stays, such as holidays, are not taken into account.
- Have the ability to understand and express yourself in both written and spoken English.
- Fulfil the specific recruitment criteria of the position you are interested in.
Benefits of joining the RenalToolBox:
- Be part of a team of leading scientists improving healthcare.
- Prestigious EU fellowship.
- Develop multidisciplinary research skills.
- Excellent training programme covering renal and stem cell biology, business skills, state-of-the-art imaging technologies, among others.
- Establish a professional network in academia and industry.
- Secondments and visits to partners in different countries.